- Prepare and review all types of U.S. Income Tax Returns
- Consult with clients and individual clients on financial and tax planning matters
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to clients.
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time.
- Development of one-on-one relationships with US-based project leads
- Ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and sent within scheduled timeframes
- Participate in training and development to hone skills of peers and self
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state, and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Keep up to date with tax changes and industry trends by reading professional publications
Requirements for Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Accounting with US Taxation experience
- Inter CA, CA, CPA, or EA (Enrolled Agent) certification (or progress towards certification) – preferred
- Skilled at building client rapport and working relationships
- Self-motived with strong work ethic
- Organizational skills to provide client reports within scheduled time frames
- Proactive approach to accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of QuickBooks™ and other US accounting systems
- Proficiency in intermediate Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges
About the Firm:
Accelerated Growth is now a Sikich company. Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,500 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. From corporations and not-for-profits to state and local governments and federal agencies, Sikich clients utilize a broad spectrum of services* and products to help them improve performance and achieve long-term, strategic goals.