- If you are growth-minded and enjoy pushing yourself and learning new skills…
- If you are bored only executing one task and enjoy managing multiple projects and deadlines…
- If you enjoy brainstorming process-driven, logical solutions in evolving environments…
- If you are excited at the prospect of communicating with, learning from, and challenging CEOs and leadership teams…
...then this just might be the position for you!
Available Position :
- Write and publish new job posts.
- Post jobs on job sites, LinkedIn etc.
- Engage with team members to refer potential candidates.
- Screen resumes and shortlist resumes matching with the job requirements.
- Contact new candidates to conduct initial interviews and assess the ability of the candidates to be considered for the interview process.
- Maintain effective communication with candidates through the recruitment process (via email, WhatsApp, calls etc.)
- Onboard candidates by following the firm onboarding policy and procedure.
- Maintain comprehensive Excel document(s) to track all candidates.
- Weekly update to the management team about status of recruitment.
- Own and keep the recruitment mailbox organized while maintaining constant communication with candidates.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual hiring targets of the firm.
- Identify new recruiting channels to keep increasing the candidate pipeline.
- Coordinate with Business Schools/Colleges for Campus placement.
- Connect/Network with potential candidates to ensure that there is always a steady stream of potential candidates.
- Find creative ways to source candidates and motivate candidates to consider the open positions in the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma is required,
- Experience in recruitment in the accounting, finance, and technology sectors.
- Self-motived with strong work ethic.
- Proactive approach to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic and extrovert in nature, capable of good networking skills.