- Responsible for end-to-end project management activities: Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing all the assigned Accounting, Finance and Technology related projects.
- Transition the client onboarding and offboarding phases for any engagement, working closely with delivery and other project managers.
- Work with stakeholders and assign schedule & resources to each project.
- Follow-up/track action items to resolution.
- Update project plans & deliverables, as required.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Execute and monitor all the milestones.
- Manage risks through the identification of early warning signals, assessment & on-time escalation.
- Closely work with India and US teams to manage and track their project requirements, negotiate resolution of issues, and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Identify and escalate any scope creeps and delays to delivery managers.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Business, or any other related technical field.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting/ Finance or Technology subject areas and Agile, Waterfall, or SCRUM concepts.
- Basic understanding of program/project governance across a broad range of Project Management tools.
- Preferable to have Project management certification (PMP, CAPM, Prince2, etc).
- Inspire to lead, problem-solve, and deliver results.
- Willingness to learn, be proactive, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About the Firm:
Accelerated Growth is now a Sikich company. Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,500 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. From corporations and not-for-profits to state and local governments and federal agencies, Sikich clients utilize a broad spectrum of services* and products to help them improve performance and achieve long-term, strategic goals.