- If you are growth-minded and enjoy pushing yourself and learning new skills…
- If you are bored only executing one task and enjoy managing multiple projects and deadlines…
- If you enjoy brainstorming process-driven, logical solutions in evolving environments…
- If you are excited at the prospect of communicating with, learning from, and challenging CEOs and leadership teams…
...then this just might be the position for you!
Available Position :
- Building a team that will design, implement, and manage a data analytics platform to support AGs data analytics consulting practice. Your team will transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Leverage your prior experience and knowledge to identify the necessary roles, drive hiring, and onboard team members. Your team is expected to consist of data visualization analysts, database/data warehouse administrators, and data engineers. This team will have deep expertise in these capabilities and support multiple client and internal projects
- Select the systems, databases, and tools to implement a data analytics platform
- Operationalize the data analytics delivery function by establishing processes, defining best practices, and managing implementation. Your team will be closely integrated with the US-based analytics and managed services teams to jointly manage scope of work
- Establish a process and team to implement new reports and dashboards, automation, and incorporate additional data to manage recurring data analytics services for clients after completing the implementation work.
- Monitoring for accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Keeping up on data industry trends and the availability of upgrades to a system, advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made.
- Proven ability to rapidly and effectively scale a technology/data analytics team
- Proven track record of directly performing data analytics work, including deep data analysis, and producing reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Strong understanding of data modeling and schemas, ETL, and automation concepts
- Strong technology, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, and thrives under limited supervision
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to mentor staff in their career growth
- Able to work effectively both in a team environment and independently under tight deadlines and pressure
- Bachelors degree in related discipline required (e.g. Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology). Masters degree preferred
- 10 years of direct experience in Data Analytics. Knowledge of Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot), SQL, and scripting languages such as Python and Power BI DAX; familiarity with business intelligence/ visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- 5 years of experience in people management.
- Worked in a consulting environment
- Experience or familiarity with financial, operational/supply chain, and sales data
- Experience in various industries.