- Consult with US Leadership/clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Work on a variety of different auditing projects
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients
- Provide review of work product and performance
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time.
- Development of one-on-one relationships with US-based audit leads
- Ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and sent within scheduled timeframes
- Drive quality project deliverables
- Progressively enhance leadership skills and guide Associates on delivery work
- Participate in Training and Development to hone skills of peers and self
- Build internal auditing systems and ensuring their correct application.
- Ensure the organization is compliant with current legislation and best practices.
- Verify company financial information.
- Prepare audit reports and statements for review.
- Knowledgeably answer client audit queries in good time.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Accounting is a plus
- Self-motived with strong work ethic
- Organizational skills to provide client reports within scheduled time frames
- Proactive approach to accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of QuickBooks™ and other US accounting systems
- Proficiency in intermediate Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges
About the Firm:
Accelerated Growth is now a Sikich company. Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,500 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. From corporations and not-for-profits to state and local governments and federal agencies, Sikich clients utilize a broad spectrum of services* and products to help them improve performance and achieve long-term, strategic goals.