Accounting transition & finance infrastructure analysis
A company focused on allergy conscious products but without a solid pathway for growth was amid some major changes. There was relocation, staffing changes, new investors, product diversification and sales channel adjustments.
After years of funding and nothing much to show of it, our client began an entire revamping process to take this company to the next level. AG was brought in as a catalyst to stabilize/ optimize finance and accounting processes.
The client was overspending on their underperforming accounting team
The team was centralizing their workforce in a Chicago headquarters.
AG’s Approach & results
AG’s tasks included the following:
- An in-depth analysis of the current finance/accounting infrastructure and a consolidated list of suggested solutions.
- Quickly and efficiently transition the day to day accounting needs into the experienced hands of AG staff.
- Managed multiple vendor/system migrations during rebranding/relocation through the lens of setting up the finance function for scalable success.
- Became the steady hands of the finance function to allow leadership/ operations to focus on the several other changes occurring simultaneously
- Established streamlined day to day accounting processes, coupled with a formalized month-end close procedure at a more efficient cost to the company.