We are currently seeking an Analyst who shares our passion for helping our clients build exceptional companies. Analysts are leaders who provide support and guidance to a variety of personnel including other analysts, middle- and upper-management within our client companies, and internally within AGA. While they must have business analytic skills to be successful in that position, they must also have the interpersonal skills required to present their data to the clients’ management teams. Analysts will support client and internal teams to drive projects from start to completion.
Projects might include the following tasks:
- Building financial infrastructure
- Streamlining reporting and processes
- Performing monthly close activities
- Analyzing revenue growth and profitability
- Other management consulting activities
The Analysts are autonomous individuals who ultimately support the design, integration, and implementation of key systems and processes that business owners will rely upon to run their companies. They will also be responsible for firm initiatives, marketing, business development, and preparation of materials for client proposals and presentations.
- 1-2 years of accounting work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or engineering field. Degrees focusing on accounting strongly preferred
- Self-starter, creative, and thrives under limited supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; experience with other Microsoft Office products preferred
Required Experience: Accounting: 1 Year